The following resources provide information about preparing Engineer's Estimates in FLH divisions.
The Engineer Estimating, Bidding, Award and Construction System (EEBACS) is a Web-based system used for estimation, solicitation/award, and contract administration of FLH's construction projects. EEBACS consists of a series of modules that tracks costs from project inception through final acceptance.
- EEBACS - direct link
Only A/E Contractors and Construction Contractors who are under contract with FLH for an EEBACS project may request an EEBACS user account.
- EEBACS Guide - instructions for using EEBACS
- Forms - including EEBACS, Summary of Quantities, and others
- Pay Items - pay item listing
- CFL Estimates - creating Engineer's Estimates in CFL
- WFL Estimates - creating Engineer's Estimates in WFL
- EEBACS Assistance - who to contact with questions about EEBACS
- Project Information Codes - codes shown on the EEBACS Project Info tab
- Inflation Indicies - selected inflation trackers.
Updated: Thursday, March 24, 2022