The following resources apply to completing Engineer's Estimates in WFLHD:
- WFL Estimating Handbook - guidance for developing estimates within WFL
- Using EEBACS in WFL - instructions for completing estimates in EEBACS within WFL.
- EEBACS Responsibilities - individuals responsible for tasks in EEBACS workflow
- EEBACS Summary of Quantities - Summary of Quantities spreadsheet for EEBACS projects.
- WFLHD Incentives Adjustments Worksheet - calculates the materials and roughness incentives required in the Engineer's Estimate
Line Item Numbers: These are very important during Construction. The default values shown will work for most projects. Reserve lines 6000 to 9999 for use during Construction. If 300 or more pay items per schedule are expected, then change the starting number to 0010 and the increment number to 10. This will allow for almost 600 pay items per schedule.
Column Headers: When appropriate, use the Allowance column to provide additional quantity used to round the bid quantity to some interval.