Additional CADD Support is provided by the individual division offices:
- Central Federal Lands CADD Support
- Eastern Federal Lands CADD Support
- Western Federal Lands CADD Support
Level Library: The Federal Lands Highway (FLH) Divisions use a standard MicroStation level library. The levels are described as follows:
- Drafting – Drafting and other miscellaneous levels
- Existing – Levels for existing features
- Proposed – Levels for proposed features
- Cross Sections – Levels for cross sections
Standard Symbology: The FLH Divisions use standard text sizes and line weights for common tasks.
- Element Templates – default Element Templates for general drafting work
- Text and Dimension Styles – these text and dimension styles are included in the FLH element templates
- Plan Preparation – information about creating plan sets in the FLH Divisions
- Cell Libraries – common graphics used in the FLH Divisions
- CADD Manuals – Manuals describing the use of ORD, Roadway Designer and GEOPAK in FLH
- Tips, Tricks, and Frequently Asked Questions - more information about MicroStation and OpenRoads Designer
- Standard Drawings - various design elements used throughout FLH plus Detail drawings pertaining to individual Divisions.
Download the files that make up the common FLH Workspace for use with OpenRoads Designer.