The following links apply primarily to work done for the Central Federal Lands Highway Division (CFLHD).
The following tools assist highway designers in preparing roadway designs:
- CADD Standards Manual - This document is intended to outline the Federal Highway Administration's Central Federal Lands Highway Division's (CFLHD) use of Bentley's MicroStation and GEOPAK, as well as internally developed tools and procedures. The CADD (Computer Aided Design and Drafting) Standards Manual will address issues such as: software, tools, techniques, standards, and procedures, which will aid the user in the efficient production of PS&E plans.
- Level Library - the FLH standard MicroStation level library
- Tips, Tricks, and Frequently Asked Questions
- FLH Standard Drawings - drawings containing various design elements applicable nationwide.
- CFLHD Detail Drawings - drawings contains standard design elements for use on CFLHD projects
Updated: Thursday, March 5, 2020