The following links apply primarily to work done for the Central Federal Lands Highway Division (CFLHD).
The following tools assist highway designers in preparing roadway designs:
- Level Library - the FLH standard MicroStation level library
- Tips, Tricks, and Frequently Asked Questions
- FLH Standard Drawings - drawings containing various design elements applicable nationwide
- CFLHD Detail Drawings - drawings containing standard design elements for use on CFLHD projects
- CFLHD Template Drawings - drawings used as the starting point in the development of CFLHD plans
- FLH 10.10 Workspace - download the ORD 10.10 FLH workspace
- CFL 10.10 Workspace - download and use in conjunction with the FLH 10.10 Workspace
- FLH 10.9 WorkSpace – download the ORD 10.9 FLH workspace
- CFL 10.9 WorkSpace – download CFL-specific additions to 10.9 workspace
* All new projects beginning after January 2023 should utilitize the 10.10 Workspace.
Updated: Monday, January 30, 2023