Use the following guidance for creation of plan sheets produced for WFLHD. Supplement 9.6.5-1 details the standard format, drafting standards, and organization of the project plans.
- WFL Naming Conventions – naming convention for project files (including list of project prefixes), and ORD geometric features.
- Spreadsheets – using spreadsheets as drawings and in DGN files.
- Footnotes – instructions for footnote usage
- Element Templates – sets text symbology for typical drafting work
- Level Library – listing of MicroStation levels used by the FLH Divisions
- Plan Section Order – the typical order for a plan set in WFLHD
- Template Drawings – base sheets for various types of drawings (FUTURE)
- Sample Plan Sheets – example sheets showing typical situations
Updated: Wednesday, March 15, 2023