These forms are used in the Western Federal Lands Highway Division. See the Templates for plan sheet forms.
Design Documentation Forms
These forms are prepared for each project during the design process:
- Design Book Index - Index for Design Book with typical items included in each section.
- Design Narrative - Documents information about the project for use during construction.
- CADD Tracking - Used for tracking information used by the roadway design software for a specifc project.
- QC Review Checklist - Quality Control Checklist for all design phases.
- Signoff Package Checklist - Documents conditions to be met prior to forwarding PS&E package to Acquisitions after Signoff.
- Signoff Book - Cover and Table of Contents for Signoff Book
- WFLHD-2 - PS&E Assembly and Review form to be completed for Signoff.
- External Distribution List - Listing of external agencies who will receive copies of the solicitation.
- PE Hold File Checklist - Checklist for transmittal of design information to Construction to be completed prior to award date.
Attach the Important Notice Letter when including CADD files.
Updated: Thursday, September 3, 2020