These forms are prepared for each project during the design process in the Central Federal Lands Highway Division:
Design Documentation Forms
- Highway Design Standards Form - Form used by staff to document decisions involving design standards and practices for each project. See Supplement 126.96.36.199-1 for more information.
- Highway Design Standards Memorandum - Memo used for preventative maintenance, spot improvement and non-roadway projects.
- Project Technical Memorandum Template- Form used to document design decisions
- Trip Report Form - Template used to document discussions and decisions during field trips
- CFLHD CADD File Tracker - Used for tracking project-specific GEOPAK information.
- Brand Name or Approved Equal Justification Memo - Document required when a specific brand name or approved equal is included in the contract.
- PE Notebook Checklist - Checklist for transmittal of design information to Construction to be completed prior to award date.
- Electronic File Disclaimer - Document included when responding to requests for CADD files.
PS&E Advertisement Checklist Forms
- PS&E Advertisement Checklist - Tool used to verify all required information is gathered prior to forwarding the PS&E to Acquisitions.
- Contact List - Use with PS&E Advertisement Checklist.
PS&E Review Forms
- Document Review Comment and Response - Form used to document PS&E comments.
Customer Satisfaction Survey Request Form
- FLH Customer Satisfaction Survey Request - Form used to collect feedback on CFLHD projects.
These checklists are used during the design process as a quality control tool.
Updated: Wednesday, April 29, 2020