A Guide for Tribes Who Have a Tribal Transportation Program Agreement with FHWA
The FLH Office of Tribal Transportation provides this Guide for use by Tribes who have, or are considering, a TTP Program Agreement with FHWA.
The Program Delivery Guide is intended to be a valuable resource for Tribal Governments in their administration of the Tribal Transportation Program, providing a source of technical transportation and program information.
- Purpose of the Program Delivery Guide
- Tribal Transportation Program (TTP)
- Tribal Transportation Program Agreement (TTPA)
- TTP Reporting Responsibilities
- Transportation Planning
- Preliminary Engineering - NEPA and Other Environmental Requirements
- Preliminary Engineering - Project Package
- Preliminary Engineering - Right-of-Way (ROW) & Utilities
- Procurement, Construction Bid Advertisement and Award
- Construction and Construction Engineering
- Maintenance of Transportation Facilities
- Tribal Transportation Program (TTP) - Bridge Program
- Safety Programs