What is Program Evaluation
Program evaluation is a systematic method for collecting, analyzing, and using information to answer questions about projects, policies, and programs, particularly about their effectiveness and efficiency.
A Program is a group of related projects managed in a coordinated manner to obtain benefits not available from managing them individually.
The Office of Federal Lands (FHL) focus on programs that improve transportation to and within Federal and Tribal Lands. These programs include:
- Federal Lands Access Program (FLAP)
- Federal Lands Transportation Program (FLTP)
- Tribal Transportation Program (TTP)
- Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program
- Defense Access Road Program
- For Accountability
- To Determine Usefulness
- To Obtain Insight
- To Improve the Program
FLH uses a standard Program Evaluation process. This allows all Programs to be evaluated through a consistent method with dependable output that can be used to make data-driven decisions and improvements.
Updated: Wednesday, April 13, 2022