The Montana PDC does not have a firm date for the next request for proposals. The next call will likely be after January 2021.
- Third round of Montana Federal Lands Access Projects are Announced
The Programming Decision Committee (PDC) responsible for the Montana Federal Lands Access Program has selected its short-list of projects for 2016 Request for Proposals. View the short list.
- Second round of Montana Federal Lands Access Projects are announced
The Programming Decision Committee (PDC) responsible for the Montana Federal Lands Access Program has selected its short-list of projects:
- View the full announcement for the Surface Restoration/Preventative Maintenance
- View the full announcement for the Capital/Enhancement/Transit/Research/Planning
- First round of Montana Federal Lands Access Projects are announced
Who should I contact if I have questions?
Please contact the Federal Lands Access Program coordinator for your agency:
|Federal Highway Administration||Sheryl Snyder||(360) 619-7946||Sheryl.Snyder@dot.gov|
|Montana Department of Transportation||Andy White||(406) email@example.com|
|Montana Association of Counties||Eric Bryson||(406) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|US Forest Service||Brenda Christensen||(406) email@example.com|
|National Park Service||Sena Wiley||(303) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bureau of Land Management||Vacant|
|US Fish & Wildlife||Melissa Bordewin||(303) email@example.com|
|Highways for National Defense Program|
|US Army Corps of Engineers||Alana Mesenbrink||(406) 293-7751,|
|Bureau of Reclamation||Tom Sawatzke||(406) firstname.lastname@example.org|