You are here

FHWA Application Package Checklist

Current students must be U.S. Citizens in an accredited college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate. 

Please use this checklist to ensure your application package is complete.