The goal of this research is to develop reliable estimates for the effectiveness of the safety and operational improvements identified by the ELCSI-PFS Advisory Committee (TAC). These estimates are determined by conducting scientifically rigorous before-and-after evaluations at sites in the United States where these strategies are being implemented. The ELCSI-PFS facilitates technology transfer and knowledge sharing among State members and FHWA stakeholders.
- May 10–11, 2019 Meeting Agenda
- July 26–27, 2018 Meeting Agenda
- June 14–15, 2017 Meeting Agenda
- May 10–11, 2016 Meeting Agenda
- June 2–3, 2015 Meeting Agenda