EDC-7 - Integrating Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Assessment and Reduction Targets in Transportation Planning
The technical objectives of this task are:
- Update and develop new content on notable practices from State departments of transportation (DOTs) and metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs) on assessing GHG emissions and incorporating GHG analysis and target setting into transportation planning.
- Inform the development and disseminate best practices for the updated/developed content with stakeholders in a series of engagement opportunities via webinars and workshops.
- Develop content on integrating GHG emissions in transportation planning for knowledge sharing via various platforms.
- Planning, Environment, and Realty
- Analysis, Modeling, and Simulation