Marketing and Communications Team
The Marketing and Communications (MarCom) Team is organized under the Federal Highway Administration's (FHWA's) Office of Corporate Research, Technology, and Innovation Management and supports the goals of the FHWA Research and Technology (R&T) Program by executing most marketing, communication, and outreach initiatives at TFHRC. The team manages all publishing, visual communications, and information management related to the R&T program. Traditional and digital marketing is used to disseminate R&T information and results throughout the Department, and to State DOTs, private industry, international groups, and the general public.
The MarCom team is responsible for:
- Developing the messaging for the Office of Research, Development, and Technology (RD&T).
- Providing full publishing services for all RD&T research publications and periodicals.
- Publishing Public Roads magazine.
- Managing FHWA’s Product Distribution Center in support of the agency.
- Managing the FHWA Research Library.
- Showcasing the expertise of our scientists and engineers at TFHRC via tours of the facility and is laboratories.
- Managing and developing all internal and external websites for corporate research and technology and the TFHRC.
- Developing RD&T-specific exhibits and marketing material.
The End Result
The desired outcome is more effective and comprehensive information sharing, knowledge management, and internal and external communications with our partners and customers, including the general public.