Pavement Testing Facility Publications
- Li, X., and Gibson, N. (2016). Comparison of Laboratory Fatigue Characteristics with Full-Scale Pavement Cracking for Recycled and Warm-Mix Asphalts. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, Vol. 2576, pp. 100–108.
- Mbarki, R., Kutay, M. E., Gibson, N., and Abbas, A. R. (2012). Comparison between fatigue performance of horizontal cores from different asphalt pavement depths and laboratory specimens. Road Materials and Pavement Design 13, No. 3, pp. 422–432.
- Li, X., Gibson, N., Qi, X., Clark, T., and McGhee, K. (2012). Laboratory and Full-Scale Evaluation of 4.75-mm Nominal Maximum Aggregate Size Superpave Overlay. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, Vol. 2293, pp. 29–38.
- Gibson, N., Qi, X., Shenoy, A., Al-Khateeb, G., Kutay, M., Andriescu, A., Stuart, K., Youtcheff, J. and Harman, T. (2011). Full-Scale Accelerated Performance Testing for Superpave and Structural Validation: Transportation Pooled Fund Study TPF-5 (019) and SPR-2 (174) Accelerated Pavement Testing of Crumb Rubber Modified Asphalt Pavements. Federal Highway Administration, Report No. FHWA-HRT-11-045, McLean, VA.
- Kutay, M.E., Gibson, N.H, and Youtcheff, J. (2008). Conventional and Viscoelastic Continuum Damage (VECD)-Based Fatigue Analysis of Polymer Modified Asphalt Pavements. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists (AAPT), Vol. 77, pp. 395–434.
- Kim, Y. R., Guddati, M. N., Underwood, B. S., Yun, T. Y., Subramanian, V., and Savadatti, S. (2009). Development of a multiaxial viscoelastoplastic continuum damage model for asphalt mixtures. Federal Highway Administration. Report No. FHWA-HRT-08-073, McLean, VA.
- Al-Khateeb, G., N. Gibson, and X. Qi (2007). Mechanistic analyses of FHWA's accelerated loading facility pavements: Primary response. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, Vol. 1990, pp. 150–161.
- Qi, X., Mitchell, T., Gibson, N., and Harman, T. (2006). Pavement Responses from the Full-Scale Accelerated Performance Testing for Superpave and Structural Validation. Pavement Mechanics and Performance, pp. 75–86.
- Stuart, K. D., Mogawer, W. S., & Romero, P. (2002). Validation of the superpave asphalt binder fatigue cracking parameter using an Accelerated Loading Facility. Federal Highway Administration. Report No. FHWA-RD-01-093, McLean, VA.