Aggregate and Petrographic Laboratory Publications
- Mengesha A. Beyene, Jose F. Munoz, Richard C. Meininger, and Carmelo Di Bella, “Effect of Internal Curing as Mitigation to Minimize Alkali-Silica Reaction Damage”, ACI Material Journal, May/June 2017.
- Mengesha A. Beyene, Richard C. Meininger, Nelson H. Gibson, Jose F. Munoz & Jack Youtcheff, “Forensic investigation of the cause(s) of slippery ultra-thin bonded wearing course of an asphalt pavement: influence of aggregate mineralogical compositions”, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, V17, Issue 10. 2016.
- Tanesi, Jussara, Bentz, Dale P, Jones, Scott Z, Mengesha, Beyene, Kim, Haejin, Ardani, Ahmad, Arnold, Joshua, and Stutzman, Paul E, “Influence of Aggregate Properties on Concrete Mechanical Performance”, Transportation Research Board, 96th Annual Meeting, Publication 2017, Washington, D.C.
- Tanesi, J., Kim, H., Beyene, M., and Ardani, A., “Super Air Meter for Assessing Air-Void System of Fresh Concrete”, Advances in Civil Engineering Materials, Vol.5, No. 2, 2016, pp. 22-37.
- Jussara Tanesi, Haejin Kim, Mengesha Beyene, A. Ardani, “Super Air Meter for Assessing Air-Void System of Fresh Concrete”, Conference paper, 2015 TRB Annual meeting.
- Muzenski, Scott W, Flores-Vivian, Ismael, Beyene, Mengesha A, and Sobolev, Konstantin “Performance of Fiber/Reinforced Composites with Nano-particle-based Polymethyl Hydrosiloxane Emulsions”, 13P., TRB 93rd Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, 2014.
- J.F. Muñoz, C. Balachandran, Y. Yao, A. Shastry, L. Perry, M. Beyene, and T. Arnold, “Forensic investigation of the cause(s) of slippery ultra-thin bonded wearing course of an asphalt pavement: influence of binder content”, International Journal of Pavement Engineering. July 2016. DOI: 10.1080/10298436.2016.1199870.
- Petrographic Methods of Examining Hardened Concrete: A Petrographic Manual, FHWA-HRT-04-150, July 2006