WFLHD Supplements are available for the following PDDM sections:
Section 9.1 - General
9.1.3 Exceptions to Design Standards
- Supplement 22.214.171.124-1 Documenting Design Exceptions - provides guidance in documenting exceptions to Highway Design Standards within WFLHD
Section 9.5 - Other Highway Design Elements
9.5.9 Right-of-Way and Utility Considerations
- Supplement 9.5.9-1 Land Use Determination for Right-of-Way Coordination - explains how to evaluate and provide design information to Realty Services for the purpose of obtaining the proper right-of-way and documenting the requirements.
Section 9.6 - PS&E Development
9.6.1 PS&E Package
- Supplement 9.6.1-2 Sealing and Signing of Documents Prepared by A/E Firms - specifies the type of documents that are required to be sealed by a licensed professional for highway design, construction, and related services, and the requirements for signing and sealing those documents
9.6.3 PS&E Development at Various Stages of Design
- Supplement 9.6.3-1 PS&E Development at Various Stages of Design - describes the design process in WFLHD
- Supplement 9.6.4-1 CFT and Partner Milestone Review Procedures - procedures for submitting a project package of plans, specifications, and cost estimate (PS&E package) for review at project milestones, expectations for milestone reviews, and the resolution of comments.
- Supplement 126.96.36.199-1 Title Sheet Signatures - guidance for obtaining approval of the project title sheet and preparing a digital version of the final title sheet.
- Supplement 188.8.131.52-1 PS&E Package Signoff Process - process for final approval of the PS&E package and hand-off to Acquisitions for preparation of the solicitation package
- Supplement 9.6.5-1 Standard Format for Plans - explains the standard format, drafting standards, and organization of the project plans created within and for WFLHD.
9.6.6 Supporting Information
- Supplement 184.108.40.206-1 Computation of Quantities - clarifies how various quantities are to be calculated.
- Supplement 220.127.116.11-1 Design Book Assembly - guidance for organizing the project design files into the Design Book.
- Supplement 18.104.22.168-1 Design Narrative Creation - describes the Design Narrative prepared for the Construction Project Engineer.
- Supplement 22.214.171.124-2 PE Hold File Checklist - guidance for assembling the PE Hold File Checklist.
9.6.8 Engineer's Estimate
- Supplement 126.96.36.199-1 Development of Prices - explains how prices are developed at the various project development review stages.
- Supplement 188.8.131.52-1 Assessment of Cost Uncertainties and Risks - procedures for including Adjustments for Price Fluctuations into a contract, especially for fuel escalation.
- Supplement 9.6.9-1 Writing Special Contract Requirements - guidance for creating WFLHD special contract requirements (SCR) for the PS&E package. < FUTURE >
9.6.10 Contract Assembly
- Supplement 9.6.10-2 Release of Digital Design Data for 3D Engineered Models - specifies digital design data included with the physical data.
9.6.11 Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Supplement 9.6.11-1 PS&E Quality in Project Development - explains the quality review process in WFLHD.
Updated: Thursday, December 10, 2020